One thing that is pretty clear from this comparison is that these treadmills are incredibly similar from a technical standpoint. It only takes a quick look at the key similarities table (featured below) to verify that this is the case.
Table of Contents
Summary of main differences between the NordicTrack 1750 and the NordicTrack 2450
- Treadmill Screen Size – The screen of the NordicTrack 1750 is 10 inches. The screen of the NordicTrack 2450 is 14 inches (40% larger).
- Treadmill Motor – Both treadmills have a DurX Commercial plus motor. However, the NordicTrack 2450 has a 4.0 CHP motor, whereas the NordicTrack 1750 has a 3.75CHP motor.
- Physical Dimensions – The NordicTrack 2450 is a bit taller than the 1750. It will occupy about 6 more inches vertically when folded and when it is lying flat on the floor.
- Price – Simply put, the NordicTrack 1750 is more affordable than the 2450. If you’re on a tight budget, this could be a dealbreaker.
Key Similarities - NordicTrack 1750 vs NordicTrack 2450
NordicTrack 1750SEE PRICE
NordicTrack 2450SEE PRICE
Main Reasons To Choose the NordicTrack 1750
1. Better Value for Money
It’s pretty clear that the NordicTrack 1750 gives you better value for money. When you are actually running on the treadmill, you will find these two models very difficult to differentiate.
For that reason, it makes sense to go for the 1750 model, if you’re on a tight budget. You pretty much get the same treadmill, for significantly less money.
2. It's A Bit More Compact
The NordicTrack 1750 will occupy less space when folded, and it will occupy less space when it is lying flat on the ground for general use. Based on this, it would make sense to go for the NordicTrack 1750 if you have a limited amount of space to work with.
Main Reasons To Choose The NordicTrack 2450
1. Bigger TouchScreen
As mentioned earlier, the touchscreen of the NordicTrack 2450 (14 inches) is 40% larger than the touchscreen of the NordiTrack 1750 (10 inches).
This is particularly important if your planning to use the guided iFit workouts regularly. If that is the case, the larger screen will be much more satisfying to use in the long run.
2. More Powerful Treadmill Motor
The good news is that both treadmills have powerful treadmill motors and a 10 year motor warranty (this is definitely the biggest concern when buying a treadmill).
However, the NordicTrack clearly has the more powerful motor of the two. The bullet points below should make this sufficiently clear.
- NordicTrack 1750 Treadmill Motor – 3.75 CHP
- NordicTrack 2450 Treadmill Motor – 4.0 CHP
Final Buying Tips
At this point it should be pretty clear that these treadmills are almost identical in terms of specifications. However, if you’re still on the fence, these final buying tips may help.
Go for the NordicTrack 1750 if:
- You’re on a tight budget
- You have limited space to work with
- You want better value for money
Go for the NordicTrack 2450 if:
- You are likely to use the iFit workouts regularly
- You want a more powerful treadmill motor (this should make the treadmill quieter and sturdier)
- You are drawn to the larger 14 inche screen, which should make the treadmill more pleasurable to use in the long run